Friday, January 18, 2013

"I was going to have cosmetic surgery until I noticed that the doctor's office was full of portraits by Picasso." - Rita Rudner

Just another day in the life of a crazy single parent....

Well I've been forced to take a mini vacation (yet again) from work. I have my gallbladder to thank for that! Last Friday I was bent over in severe abdomen pain scaring children all around me. The poor things! After four very long painful days of waiting for a plethora of doctors to make a decision (don't get me started on that!) my gall bladder was removed. Problem solved! No more gallbladder pain, now just surgery pain. See needle war wounds below.

Therefore, my sweet ever giving parents, are forced to keep my daughter, dog, and I for a bit. The view, food, and comfort are much better here.

Since I have so much time on my hands, I'm going to see what this Downtown Abby business is all about..






No comments:

Post a Comment